Meningitis common signs & symptoms handy size card coming home with your child this week.
This year Buzy Bees will be celebrating World Book Day on Friday May 7th. World Book Day changes lives through a love of books & shared reading.
Your child is invited to dress up as a character from their favourite book. (Government guidance will be referred to nearer the time & a decision will be made at that point whether books brought in from home will be permitted. Thank you for your understanding)
Buzy Bees are pleased to be supporting Red Nose Day again this year.
The event is taking place on Friday 19th March & your child is invited to wear red clothes/fancy dress, a painted nose, cheek or hand to help support this wonderful cause. (We are asking that children DO NOT bring in/wear red noses into Buzy Bees, these can be enjoyed at home this year. Thank you)
A donation tin will be available on the day.
Health visiting & School Nurse advice lines can be obtained using the below link.
Ofcom’s latest research has shown that 86% of 3-4 year olds have access to a tablet at home & 21% have their own tablet. Childnet have developed a guide for parents on keeping under 5’s safe online.
- 72 hour rotation of toys & soaking of toys in sanitiser, resumed for remainder of term. 14/1/2021
- All staff to wear visors when in with the children. 14/1/2021
- 1 metre exclusion zone marked around the entrance, all visitors to continue to wear a mask. 11/10/2020
- Lockdown 3, new variant & Early Years remaining open. No admittance to children with runny noses or any other symptoms of illness. If no symptoms & child looks unwell, the child’s temperature will be taken. 4/1/2021
- Own wipeable lunch boxes can be used, accessed only by individual child. 17/10/2020
- Visor/mask & gloves to be worn by staff member on the outer door to greet parents/children. 4.1.2021
- Any new parents to sign detailed parental agreement. All existing parents have completed. 21/9/2020
- System of Control in operation. Tick sheets used & rigorous checks conducted by Manager. Toys continue to be deep cleaned on a Friday afternoon. 7/9/2020
- Following Government guidance change, the whole pre-school became a bubble (staff & children). 20/7/2020 Further guidance change; whole pre-school bubble & normal ratios resume. 1:8 3/4 year olds, 1:4 2 year olds. Pre-school set up as normal with one chair per child. 7/9/2020.
- Staff meetings resumed in the setting, staff socially distanced. 7/9/2020