Health visiting & School Nurse advice lines can be obtained using the below link.
Ofcom’s latest research has shown that 86% of 3-4 year olds have access to a tablet at home & 21% have their own tablet. Childnet have developed a guide for parents on keeping under 5’s safe online.
- 72 hour rotation of toys & soaking of toys in sanitiser, resumed for remainder of term. 14/1/2021
- All staff to wear visors when in with the children. 14/1/2021
- 1 metre exclusion zone marked around the entrance, all visitors to continue to wear a mask. 11/10/2020
- Lockdown 3, new variant & Early Years remaining open. No admittance to children with runny noses or any other symptoms of illness. If no symptoms & child looks unwell, the child’s temperature will be taken. 4/1/2021
- Own wipeable lunch boxes can be used, accessed only by individual child. 17/10/2020
- Visor/mask & gloves to be worn by staff member on the outer door to greet parents/children. 4.1.2021
- Any new parents to sign detailed parental agreement. All existing parents have completed. 21/9/2020
- System of Control in operation. Tick sheets used & rigorous checks conducted by Manager. Toys continue to be deep cleaned on a Friday afternoon. 7/9/2020
- Following Government guidance change, the whole pre-school became a bubble (staff & children). 20/7/2020 Further guidance change; whole pre-school bubble & normal ratios resume. 1:8 3/4 year olds, 1:4 2 year olds. Pre-school set up as normal with one chair per child. 7/9/2020.
- Staff meetings resumed in the setting, staff socially distanced. 7/9/2020
Below is a link to download a parents pack, it is full of quick wins that can help put you in charge of child safety, even when you are feeling under pressure. It includes some fun activity sheets at the back of the pack for your child.
Let’s get the final Covid-19 message out of the way before we break up for the Christmas Festivities. Please can we request that if your child tests positive for Covid-19 over the holiday period you email this information to:
This is for track & trace purposes & to ensure we have a safe return to Buzy Bees.
If your child has symptoms within 48 hours of our closure on Friday 18th Dec (before 1pm on 20th December) please let us know immediately by emailing the above address & also please arrange a test. Please email your results to us as soon as received.
If we need to ask any individuals or our bubble to self-isolate in the event of a positive case in Buzy Bees, we will make contact with you by email with next step instructions.
Please do not bring your child back to Buzy Bees at the end of the holiday if they or someone in your household has symptoms:
Loss or change of taste or smell.
Again please let us know in the lead up to our return on Monday 4th January 2021.
Thank you in advance for your support & understanding.
All the staff at Buzy Bees wish you a very Merry Christmas & thank you for all of the cards & gifts dropped in.
Well done everyone & a massive thank you. Buzy Bees have raised £682.90.